Friday, February 5, 2010

I took the pledge.

I took the "Say no to Ugly Undies" Challenge. Shelly over at "I didn't sign up for this" lhttp://shellystout.blogspot.com/2010/02/girls-only-take-ugly-undies-challenge.html challenged us all to get rid of the underwear that have holes, stretched waistbands, or just plain yucky.

Here's my drawer BEFORE:

Here's my trash can full of 25 pairs of ugly undies. And I actually have 16 left. Of those about half still might need to go in the trash, so my goal is to buy a couple new pairs each pay day and keep tossing the old ones, until I can honestly feel good about every pair in my drawer.

Here are the "TREASURES" I found in my drawer
I have no idea how they got there.
1 Little Einsteins DVD
3 Baby socks
1 Mitten

Here's the Happy Boy who gets to watch a Little Einstein Movie he hasn't seen in awhile.
So, what treasures will you find? I challenge you to go grab a button at her sight and go toss some panties in the trash. You'll feel better, I promise.

1 comment:

Julie Ann Events said...

Congrats on being featured on "one pretty thing"! That's awesome!!!!

 
01 09 10